Blood season 1 episode 1 download

 Download blood season 1 episode 1 

Blood season 1 episode 1
Welcome, curious Blood viewers! This is my first try at recapping a kdrama. Blood is an odd choice to boot, as I am not a vampire buff(y) in the least. Still, I wanted to cheer on Ahn Jae-Hyun – who appeared in secondary roles in the popular kdramas, You From Another Star and You’re All Surrounded – in his first leading role as Park Ji-Sang. In addition, dramabeans, my go-to site for recaps, is not recapping this drama as far as I know. I thought I’d give it a whirl. Thanks for joining me in my efforts as I present a recap of Bloodepisode 1.

The episode 1 of the above movie will be dropped in the next 18 hrs for full Editting for convienecy when watching

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post